Regarding the importance of human and environmental health, theBiosafety committee was established under the supervision of Deputyfor Research and Technology. The committee is a source for policymaking, mandating related regulations, evaluation, supervision andmaintenances of health and safety in Avicenna ResearchInstitute.
- Staff 's health: ergonomic, requirements, annual check up, foodhygiene & etc.
- Equipments: both in user safety & safe use.
- Material storage
- Biological & chemical materials management
- Building safety: Fire Alarm System , Drawing Power &etc.
- Animal laboratory
- Fire Fighting
- Periodic courses.
Booklets & posters:
- Safe handling of biological & chemical materials
- Wastes Management
- Safe Electrophoresis
- Safe work with Lab Animals
- Biosafty in The laboratories
Manager: Heidari, Mahnaz (M.Sc.)
|Last Updated on Monday, 10 January 201111:54|